Headspace in the Botanic Gardens

One of my shifts while volunteering at the First Fortnight festival took me to the National Botanic Gardens. The aroma was divine, even though not much is in bloom in January.

The balmy atmosphere in the Palm House warmed the cockles of my heart, as did the chats and bants with other volunteers and participants. The event was Co-Motion, where participants share songs that give them a lift, while taking a stroll around the park. What a beautiful way to spend a Sunday! I caught a duo deep in conversation passing a doorway - you'll spot them below.

There was also time for me to have a wander around by myself, with my camera. I am learning about mindfulness and feel that photography, for me, is just that - focusing your attention on the present moment. It is also about accepting how you are feeling, good or bad, in that moment. I'll try.










No comments

Post a Comment

© Pearl Phelan

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig